New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Okay, So Let's Assume That Noah The Time Traveller Is Legit

snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,297 Valuable Player
Some of you may remember me posting about Noah The Time Traveller in another thread. He's said that Trump is going to win a second term in 2020 and at the time we all thought it was complete nonsense but this Impeachment should see him gaining popularity and he'll probably get it.

So one of the other things he said that would happen would be aliens being revealed to the world in 2028. So let's also assume for the sake of this thread that aliens ALSO exist. Not too many assumptions so far imo. :D

So how do you think they'll be revealed?

Personally I'm going for them revealing THEMSELVES in 2028 when we're on the verge of launching a ship capable of travel outside the solar system at a decent speed. They'll probably pop down and say, 'Oi! You fuckers had better behave yourselves out there or we'll give you a slap!'  :D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,934 Valuable Player
    edited January 25
    I watched the series called Dark on Netflix and funnily enough it's about time travellers and the guy is called Noah.
  • kojackkojack Posts: 6,002 Volunteer Moderator
    edited January 25
    Just a warning before the usual suspect drops in: NO POLITICS.
    I've got my eye on you all.

RedRizla said:
    I watched the series called Dark on Netflix and funnily enough it's about time travellers and the guy is called Noah.
    Dark is pretty good. I really need to watch season 2.

snowdog said:
    So one of the other things he said that would happen would be aliens being revealed to the world in 2028. So let's also assume for the sake of this thread that aliens ALSO exist. Not too many assumptions so far imo. :D

So how do you think they'll be revealed?
    Under those assumptions, my vote is going to be the Navy releasing the info. They've already admitted more recently than any other department.

I believe in aliens, but I don't believe they've come anywhere near the earth.

Anybody else seen Project Blue Book, the tv series? It's pretty good. It's about an astrophysics professor and an airforce captain who investigate ufo sightings for the airforce in the 50's. Season 2 started on tuesday, although it's not airing in australia yet. :(

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,879 Valuable Player
    Noah the Derp Traveler again? woohoo!

Trump winning a second term isn't a difficult prediction. It's a 50/50 shot, and considering the last double-term presidents, it's almost a guarantee.

As for Aliens... 8 years is a long time to wait to prove the obvious: They don't exist.

If Aliens exist (in the way that this thread presents them), then they would reveal themselves now; as there is nothing in 8 years that is going to make it more technological feasible for them to travel here for a reveal.

And why do we limit this Mythology to Noah? There are far more believable predictions about Trump, and events around the world within Biblical prophecy. I won't link to it, but search for: Trump, Gog, and Magog.

Biblican prophecies have 1000 times more circumstantial evidence than anything from Noah the Derp Traveler.

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,297 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Noah the Derp Traveler again? woohoo!

Trump winning a second term isn't a difficult prediction. It's a 50/50 shot, and considering the last double-term presidents, it's almost a guarantee.

As for Aliens... 8 years is a long time to wait to prove the obvious: They don't exist.

If Aliens exist (in the way that this thread presents them), then they would reveal themselves now; as there is nothing in 8 years that is going to make it more technological feasible for them to travel here for a reveal.

And why do we limit this Mythology to Noah? There are far more believable predictions about Trump, and events around the world within Biblical prophecy. I won't link to it, but search for: Trump, Gog, and Magog.

Biblican prophecies have 1000 times more circumstantial evidence than anything from Noah the Derp Traveler.

You're not playing properly!!! You need to post assuming that the following are true:

1) Noah The Time Traveller REALLY IS a legit time traveller.

2) Aliens are real

3) And obviously these aliens will reveal themselves to the world in 2028, you don't have to give a reason WHY they're doing this but it might be fun to suggest why they're going to do it.

Now play the game properly or gtfo of the thread, you naughty boy! :D:D:D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

edited January 25
    Oooh I see. This is a discussion that restricts intelligence and independent thought. Got it!

So if we assume everything is true/real... what's the game? You just want to know how aliens will reveal themselves? lol okay
    Like this,

This is my final answer!
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,934 Valuable Player
    @kojack - Yes definitely watch Dark 2 on Netflix because it's just as good as the 1st series if not better. There's also going to be a 3rd and final sometime this year and I can't wait for it. 
    edited January 25
    Well Noah is a Biblical name of someone who went between two Ages. Seems an appropriate name for a Time Traveler. Similar to naming someone who acts as a "right hand of justice," Michael.
    Well we've only got 8 years to find out. I'd love it to be true cos aliens are cool. And if Noah has time travelled from 2038 like he claims that means that they're friendly and haven't enslaved the human race.

I quite liked the idea of The Invaders in the 60s. Aliens could be with us RIGHT NOW as sleeper agents ready to take over the planet. Ever since watching that show when I was a kid I always keep an eye out for people with a sticky out pinky finger, even today!!!  :o:D:D:D

I rewatch that show every few years, tried watching the modern remake/sequel but it was REALLY shite. Had Roy Thinnes in a cameo as David Vincent though which was cool. I didn't get past the first episode though cos it was THAT bad.

snowdog said:
    Well we've only got 8 years to find out. I'd love it to be true cos aliens are cool. And if Noah has time travelled from 2038 like he claims that means that they're friendly and haven't enslaved the human race.

Who made Noah's time travel technology? The Aliens? If so, they are here already. In all likelihood, Noah is an Alien!

He didn't say. Probably using alien tech I reckon. B)

I want to watch The Invaders. Justwatch (website for cataloging streaming tv in every country) says Amazon in Aus have The Invaders. I went to watch it, turns out they got the entry wrong, it's really The Invaders: Angie's Logs, which is a kids show about an 8 year old vlogger who saves the earth from aliens, and each episode is only 2-4min long.

So I'll just rewatch my dvds of UFO again. I love that show. Despite being by Gerry Anderson (Thunderbirds), it's not a kids show. Less than a minute after the intro of episode 1 and there's already death by gunfire with blood.

snowdog said:
    And if Noah has time travelled from 2038 like he claims that means that they're friendly and haven't enslaved the human race.
    Unless they enslaved the human race but the resistance took until 2038 to build a time machine.

snowdog said:
    He didn't say. Probably using alien tech I reckon.

Yep, let's safely assume Noah traveled to this time, from the future, using Alien Technology. Here's the question... why haven't the Aliens used it to travel here now, like Noah?
    Zenbane said:
    snowdog said:

Yep, let's safely assume Noah traveled to this time, from the future, using Alien Technology. Here's the question... why haven't the Aliens used it to travel here now, like Noah?

They have. The British royal family are aliens. Aliens have been living here amongst us for hundreds of years.

The truth is out there.

Trust no one.

B)  :D

snowdog said:
    Zenbane said:
    snowdog said:

They have. The British royal family are aliens. Aliens have been living here amongst us for hundreds of years.

The truth is out there.

Trust no one.

So no need to wait until 2028. Aliens confirmed! This thread is ripe for archiving.
    ;)
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,468 Volunteer Moderator
    I've met myself form the future too, and he says that in 8 years time, the revelation will be delayed by another 8 years.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.657)

I found The Invaders on Youtube. I've watched the first couple of episodes.
    Not bad. I prefer UFO though.

It's a little odd how the story jumps from episode 1 to 2 though.
    Ep 1 - "Nobody believes I saw a UFO, they all think I'm crazy"
    Ep 2 - "The military have called me in to uncover an alien conspiracy"
    It feels like we missed a bit of story in the middle there.

Sorry, I was wrong. The Youtube playlist was out of order, I saw episode 0 (pilot) then episode 7. The titles don't have episode numbers, so I need to look it up. :(
    The order from youtube so far is 0, 7, 2, 1.
    It's like watching the Space 1999 dvds, where episode 1 is the moon breaking away from earth orbit, episode 2 is years later with everybody jaded with the whole situation, then episode 3 is everybody struggling to survive because the moon just broke away from earth orbit an hour ago.