New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

(SOLVED) Home environments issue

AnimaxtraAnimaxtra Posts: 18
NerveGear
edited February 5 in Oculus Quest
so i am sure most of you have the home environments feature in the settings right?
well i don't the tab is not there and when i go into sidequest and search for the environments in there, it isnt there either?
does anyone have a fix for this as i have also found other people with the same issue

Comments

• ShawnQuest3ShawnQuest3 Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    If you go into settings, there should be a box that says "Virtual Environments". Choose that, and you can change the home environment.
  • AnimaxtraAnimaxtra Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    If you go into settings, there should be a box that says "Virtual Environments". Choose that, and you can change the home environment.
    this is what im saying, it ISNT there
  • EvolvicEvolvic Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I dont have the setting either, its VERY odd.
  • ShawnQuest3ShawnQuest3 Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Animaxtra said:
    Evolvic said:
    Weird, it appears for me.
    NerveGear
    Animaxtra said:
    Evolvic said:
    Weird, it appears for me.
    well your very lucky,lol
  • iTesla8iTesla8 Posts: 95
    Hiro Protagonist
    You people install 3rd party applications that are not developed by Oculus, then you expect everything to work as it should, that is not the case.
    My Own PC Build: NZXT Source S340 White > Corsair RM1000i > Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming > CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.5Ghz > Deepcool Captain120 EX > RAM KHX2400C15/16G | 4pcs = 64GB > Asus GTX1070 Dual O8G > Samsung U32J59xUQ 4K > Realtek High Definition Audio > Intel SSD 760p Series PCIE/NVMe M2.1 1TB > Intel SSD 600p Series PCIE/NVMe M2.2 1TB > AZIO Retro Classic Copper > Razer Mamba Hyperflux = Oculus Quest/Link
    NerveGear
    iTesla8 said:
    You people install 3rd party applications that are not developed by Oculus, then you expect everything to work as it should, that is not the case.
    you might aswell get the best out of your headset, especially when there isn't a lot on the quest store at all.
    besides, sideloading has never been proven to damage the headset
    NerveGear
    Finally got it yesterday, it just takes a while for some people lol
  • TheKarmasTheKarmas Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    iTesla8 said:
    No 3rd party for me and I also have this issue.
  • KaiciasKaicias Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    @Animaxtra, Did you do anything to get the Virtual Environment tab back? Are you still on V 13?
    NerveGear
    Kaicias said:
    @Animaxtra, Did you do anything to get the Virtual Environment tab back? Are you still on V 13?
    sorry i didn't see your comment sooner, i was on v12 when i realised i didnt have it, and i got it in v12 also, i am now on v13, i am not aware of doing anything that got me it, i think its just a waiting game