New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

New interface problems

paladinx5paladinx5 Posts: 2
NerveGear
I don't know if this is a new update, but the layout and everything seems altered. I am not a fan, the background home images are now blurry and distorted.. Before they were very crisp and clear.  I hope this gets fixed because doing things in the home now is more nauseating.. I hope you guys roll it back, this new layout stinks. 

Comments

• paladinx5paladinx5 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    also i would like to add, the browser and interface feels too close how.  The Oculus browser was better in the older version.. also when you go full screen, it no longer dims the lights in the background..  Not sure why it would be changed if it worked.  If it's not broken don't break it. 
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,749 Valuable Player
    V13 update seems to have fixed things like blurry backgrounds.  Everything looks clearer/sharper to me.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, Vive Wireless.