New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't play my own 360-video YouTube VR

ossiarvelaossiarvela Posts: 1
NerveGear
With my Oculus Go I can watch all the possible 360-videos with YouTube VR, but for some reason my own video that I downloaded to my account I can't. It was shot with Insta 360 X. You Tube tells me that can't play this video with this device. I just can't figure this out. Any help?
Tagged:

Comments

• LDFooteLDFoote Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same issue with videos I made on my Instrpro 360 evo. Videos that I uploaded several months ago work, but the new ones I made say "content cannot play on this device" for some reason. Very frustrating. 
  • MarkVonPlayMarkVonPlay Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited February 8
    With my Oculus Go I can watch all the possible 360-videos with YouTube VR, but for some reason my own video that I downloaded to my account I can't. It was shot with Insta 360 X. You Tube tells me that can't play this video with this device. I just can't figure this out. Any help?
    Use the Insta 360 Studio and export your video. Than transfer it via USB to your "Movie"-folder on your oculus. I use the Samsung VR-App to watch my videos. I have an Insta 360 One X, too. YouTube-Quality is not so good, as the original-file, because YouTube compress it. Also, YouTube can't understand "Lock Direction". Hope this helps.