New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Bulk Order Needed!!!!

Tomjparks19Tomjparks19 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Does anyone know other distributors/ if Oculus will process an order for 117 units of the Oculus 64 GB and its carrying case.  

Comments

• Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 5,008 Valuable Player
    Does anyone know other distributors/ if Oculus will process an order for 117 units of the Oculus 64 GB and its carrying case.  

Try it.
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 1,328 Oculus Staff
    Hey @Tomjparks19, if you're interested in making a bulk purchase, you can try reaching out to our Oculus for Business sales team here. They may be able to arrange a bulk purchase for you. Purchases made through the main Oculus.com website are intended for consumer use and the orders are limited to 3 units. Thanks! -Rick
  • BHP_VRBHP_VR Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hey @Tomjparks19 did you get your order? If you need a case for 10x  Oculus Go I can help, write to us here
  • Leiriel1Leiriel1 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    @OculusSupport
    I tried talking to Oculus for Business and they were unable to give us a bulk purchase option for 36 Quest 2s (we're organizing a charity tournament for underfunded schools and will donate these headsets to them). They said we should try to contact oculus support and oculus employees.
    I tried contacting 24 different oculus employees in different areas in your company, mostly in Partnerships, Marketing, Corporate Sales and Facebook Reality Labs directors of sorts. All either ignored or stopped replying after the first introduction.

It's really hard to do good things for others when the manufacturer is refusing to communicate. We even proposed a partnership with Oculus that could produce very good PR for your company, which also was ignored.