New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Star Trek Bridge Crew Voice Commands??

mnjasonmnjason Posts: 5
NerveGear
Has anyone been able to get voice commands to work? Every time I try it tells me it is unavailable. 

Comments

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 869
    3Jane
    I think they discontinued the service as it was too expensive since they were using IBM cloud services and they charge per message
  • VanillaEssenceVanillaEssence Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am currently talking to Ubisoft support about this issue. I received this message as a reply from them:

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We currently don't have any further reports of the feature not working. Can you please let us know on which platform you are playing the game on that's having this issue and provide us with a screenshot of the exact error message if you are getting one?

Hopefully it is resolved soon.
  • mnjasonmnjason Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    After sending Ubisoft screen shots showing the error I got this in response..

To update you regarding the voice commands issue, our internal team is aware of the issue and we are looking into it! When an update is available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at <Link> and our Support Website <Link>. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
  • VanillaEssenceVanillaEssence Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    They just told me to verify my game files. Glad to hear you got a better response, hopefully they are onto it.