cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games over a certain size won't install no help from support

Shawnb86
Honored Guest
I just bought the oculus rift s but before I got it I wanted  To install the software and game so I was ready to play when it came in but the software when download unless I turned my virus defender completely off  And the 2 games I bought would not install after  Uninstall I the oculus software and re installing still the same and after dealing with support for 3 days they could not fix my problem and didn't know where it even came from but I know it's not my computer I know I have enough space and I know everything is up to date and the last thing  I was told was I don't know what your problem knees hopefully it'll get fixed in future update just be patient And offered a refund for the games which was OK I guess but honestly I would rather play the VR games on the $400 piece of equipment I just pay for so if anybody else is having this issue and got it fixed please let me know because support doesnt know
4 REPLIES 4

Shawnb86
Honored Guest
It's fixed 

AndiZi
Honored Guest
Hello Shawnb86. How did it get fixed? I have the same issue! Please tell me. I am trying to fix my issue for 6 days now, with no luck so far. Please help.

ReiiLeon
Honored Guest
am having the same problem with Asgard's Wrath. shawnb86 what did you do to fix it?

marco_a_rivera_
Honored Guest
Having same issue with The Climb, it downloads 3GB then resets. Did you found a fix?