New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Unable to add payment method oculus

VoidicAvocadoVoidicAvocado Posts: 2
NerveGear
So I am unable to add a payment method to my account on my pc and on my phone I've done a lot of reading on this topic and from what I'm seeing the only fix to this is to factory reset my quest and make a new account not linked to FB. I really do not want to do this because I have about 100$ worth of games on my account I don't know what to do I've tried all the suggestions of other users like different browsers and different cards but I'm still getting unable to add payment method can someone please help I'm having this issue and from what I've read people had had this issued ass far back as 2016 it NEEDS to be addressed otherwise im sending back my quest and i imagine a lot of people had done that with theirs just because of this problem. Thank you

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 568 Oculus Staff
    Hey @VoidicAvocado, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues adding a payment method. Payment issues can have a wide range of causes. Typically, creating a new account is not needed to resolve payment issues. If you haven't already, please contact support here so we can investigate. Thanks! -Rick