New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

oculus rift cv1 has orange light and no image in headset

chepa382chepa382 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hello, I have a big problem, my oculus rift cv1 has orange light and no image in headset. It works on another computer. He worked for mine, and suddenly stopped. I reinstalled everything, drivers, even Windows, nothing helps. What to do? my videocard GTX1060. Logs:

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 954 Oculus Staff
    Hello @chepa382, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If the issue is only happening with your laptop and you've done a clean re-installation then it may be an issue with your laptop hardware. I did a quick check of your logs and nothing unusual stood out. Please feel free to contact support here. Thanks! -Rick
  • masterx1234masterx1234 Posts: 85
    Hiro Protagonist
    chepa382 said:
    Hello, I have a big problem, my oculus rift cv1 has orange light and no image in headset. It works on another computer. He worked for mine, and suddenly stopped. I reinstalled everything, drivers, even Windows, nothing helps. What to do? my videocard GTX1060. Logs:
    Hey sorry to dig up an old post, But did you ever find a fix? I have this issue too and I cant get it to work! 
  • El_DudenessEl_Dudeness Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited April 12
    i had the same problem. mine fixed itself over time. i think it has to do something with the cord or the headset visual.