cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Cable/USB port deciding not to work

LTSmithNeko
Honored Guest
Hey so everything was working fine yesterday was playing then beat saber just fine, when I took a break round 4-ish pm to eat, turned off the quest n' PC ect. When I came back the PC it does detect the quest via the link cable, but now it says my USB 3.0 ports are USB 2 (Have 4 3.0 ones) Mind you over the coarse of last night and Today I've been Restarting my quest and PC along with reinstalling everything related to Oculus, I've tried switching in and out of Dev mode, tried switching in and out of the Beta public test, tried changing the name of a file peeps had issues with in the past with blacklisting ports and nothing... •^• (Was going to add this next to PC detecting the cable bit, but the phone version of the forum just keeps popping up a menu selector, so there's a bug too~ ) Also the Quest does ask to allow access to data n' pops up my files screen on the PC of the Quests Internal Shared storage if that matters. : p 

Most of my games I'd wish to play are on the PC plus I'd like to have that option to keep those games in the future if I decide to use a diff headset so this issue kinda hits hard.

Here's my PC specs if anyone's planning on asking that(seen quite a few threads tend to ask, but that shouldn't effect anything since it was working fine)  ^.^
https//support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05380402
0 REPLIES 0
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?