cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

censor not working

johannesdk13
Sightseer
My software can't control my rift s sensors. Need help.

I have tried changing the USB port and display port and restarted my software and my computer.
Can you help me?
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @johannesdk13, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Rift S sensors. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling your USB 3.0 controller drivers. If you're still having issues, please collect your Oculus diagnostic logs and contact support here. Instructions on collecting logs are available here. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

cainpl
Explorer
Hi, johannesdk
First, you should buy active USB 3.0 controller. For example KTU3FR-4P. 
Next, don't install microsoft's or fresco's drivers included with card - they are faulty. Working drivers you can donwload by Driver Easy Free application. I was delving into logs for couple days and almost sent my HMD on RMA, buy I noted that drivers of my USB PCI-e card wasn't correctly loaded.
My problem was solved thanks to Oculus Support, Driver Easy Free and my inquisitiveness.

BraverThought
Protege

cainpl said:

Hi, johannesdk
First, you should buy active USB 3.0 controller. For example KTU3FR-4P. 
Next, don't install microsoft's or fresco's drivers included with card - they are faulty. Working drivers you can donwload by Driver Easy Free application. I was delving into logs for couple days and almost sent my HMD on RMA, buy I noted that drivers of my USB PCI-e card wasn't correctly loaded.
My problem was solved thanks to Oculus Support, Driver Easy Free and my inquisitiveness.

I will have to try this, I bought the card but I installed their drivers from their webpage.  Guess I need to uninstall and use what ever driver easy is.