cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Postal Code/Zip Code

SimplyEvident
Honored Guest
For some  reason trying to buy anything  on the market for oculus especially trying to buy a rift s maybe. seems that i cant due to the checkout section is pretty busted when i entered my zip code it says "Please enter a valid zip code" though the zip code i used is completely correct. Is  there a way around this?
28 REPLIES 28

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @SimplyEvident, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues buying a Rift S. If possible, please try a different payment method. If you need more help, please contact support here with a screenshot of the exact message that you're receiving. We have live chat and email support available. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable
i can't add a payment method until i put in my shipping info which is impossible due to it saying invalid postcode (sweden)

Pixey003
Honored Guest
i have the same problem, it won't let me continue because the postcode is invalid even though i have doubble checked that it is the correct one

Demogorgon46
Honored Guest
I have the same problem

sletten93
Honored Guest
Me aswell

Schmoopadoo
Honored Guest
Yeah me too. The ZIP code part is impossible, because oculus doesn't recognize I guess? (If you need the ZIP code, it's 32712 for me.)

Dragontek
Honored Guest
I have same problem. I can not purchase anything from oculus, not even games, because it says invalid zip code, on the credit card entering process. I am sure it is correct.

simphax
Honored Guest
Apparently you have to put a space in the postal code ? ?

Like this: 111 22

MeTA_ViTA_7x
Honored Guest
I get the problem can be fixed by entering it in the format (111 22) but it is restricted to only 5 characters, not 6. I tried entering my zip code in the 111 22 format but it only goes to 111 2.