New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard's Wrath issue

GracesbladesGracesblades Posts: 1
NerveGear
So I have a fairly beefy system and loving asgard's wrath and really getting in to it, occasionally i have to press and hold the left menu button bringing up the in-game menu to pause so I can tend to real life. No big deal right? well after about the 2nd occasionally the third time while in a single sitting, My game begins to lag. HARD! when in the pause menu it runs perfectly but when i exit back to the game it becomes blocky and barely switches frames whatsoever, it lags to the point that monsters are swinging at me but they cant even hit me standing still and im unsure what i need to do to fix this? I usually have to restart my PC to even be able to play again on top of losing any progress that didnt autosave because i had to forceably exit the game. Anyone have the same issue or any suggestions on how to fix? Even turned on beta Oculus to try to help. 

Running:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 16gb 
Windows/Oculus running on my 256gb SSD 
Game saved on my (internal) 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Comments

• DeadausDeadaus Posts: 19
    Brain Burst
    I have noticed similar problem but with me it is if I exit by accident by pressing the right controller oculus button then have to re-enter the game. I also have similar experience if I get a notification of achievement posted on the screen.
  • kieran.grosvenorkieran.grosvenor Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Deadaus said:
    I have noticed similar problem but with me it is if I exit by accident by pressing the right controller oculus button then have to re-enter the game. I also have similar experience if I get a notification of achievement posted on the screen.
    Same here, i assume you are running via Oculus Link?  I#m not sure if its the stability of Link or my computer being slow on top of the game running, same with getting notifications, is there a way to turn those off for now? Frame rate is decent other wise