New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

When does the store credit arrive?

BjBrightBjBright Posts: 3
NerveGear
I was notified that buying 2 games in a period of time will be rewarded with 10 dollars to my store credit. I bought 4 games all today, and no store credit arrived. I'm not sure if it bugged or if i am mistaken about the deal, or if it just simply takes time to go through. This all happened about 6 hours ago.

Answers

• AnonMomAnonMom Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    edited March 1
    Where did you see this promotion? 
  • BjBrightBjBright Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I saw the promotion pop up right on the store page before purchasing. It only showed up before purchasing the 2nd and 4th games.
  • tomcoffeetomcoffee Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I also followed that promotion and also bought two games this weekend.  It's now been 48 hours and I have not yet seen any sort of email or store credit.  What gives?
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,558 Volunteer Moderator
    It may take more than 48 hrs to receive credit, the offer ends 9th March so maybe that's when they process it... I can't work out from the wording if it's $10 (£8) for every 2 games that a person buys, or its just for the first two games. Maybe they wait to see if you buy 4 games before the offer ends for example.

Either way, I'm sure you won't have too long to wait.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.719)
  • BjBrightBjBright Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thank you so much, im not worried about the $10, but its nice to know its coming :)
  • ShibbyPandaShibbyPanda Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I heard can tie up to 2 weeks!
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,558 Volunteer Moderator
    Yep, Oculus confirmed in another thread the credit will arrive 2 weeks after the second purchase.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.719)
  • lightheartfamlightheartfam Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Actually, it turns out that it takes 14 business days! I bought 6 games on March 5th after getting this promotion, and just received $30 store credit today (March 24th) which is 14 business days from March 5th.