cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona Sunshine VR Crossplattform

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it possible to play with a Friend who has Arizona Sunshine on Steam? I have it on the Oculus Quest.
4 REPLIES 4

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
Hi,

I don't think you can. I've only ever played with other Quest users.

But you could if you played the PC version with Oculus Link.

Have you played Star Trek Bridge Crew? It's an awesome multiplayer game and it's cross-platform.

Some other good cross-platform titles are:
VRChat
Recroom
Altspace

These are all free and even have FPS games built into them. Like paintball in Recroom and laser tag in VRChat.

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
Just to add some clarity. (I play this game a lot)
No you cannot play Quest Arizona Sunshine with PC versions either SteamVR Or Oculus.
You can play with other PC versions via Oculus Link.
You can play SteamVR and Oculus PC native together just fine
Voice over IP only works SteamVR to SteamVR or Oculus to Oculus  versions.
Oculus PC and SteamVR VOIP does not work together, as each version uses their corresponding platform SDK.
 Teamspeak through the headset works fine.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

Is Facebook required for co-op / multiplayer on the quest version of Arizona Sunshine, or is there in game matchmaking?

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

Is Facebook required for co-op / multiplayer on the quest version of Arizona Sunshine, or is there in game matchmaking?

I don't have the Quest version of the game, only Oculus and SteamVR versions.  I am fairly certain that both games behave exactly the same though, that means one of you creates a game, and you go into a lobby - you can put a pass code on it so only your friends can join.  The PC version does not require face book for anything.  Of course if I am wrong, you will all have to make a face book profile, but I am pretty sure I am right.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.