cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Environments Won't Download on Oculus Quest

77m4rzzZ77
Honored Guest
I have the Virtual Environments tab and when I go into it I have the Quest Dome set as active. When I move the pointer over either of the other 2 "Classic Home" or "Winter Lodge" I get the download option.  But when I click on it to download it doesn't start downloading.  It acknowledges that I'm selecting it but that's it.  Rebooting it didn't help.  Updating the software from 13 to 14 didn't help.  Anyone else having this issue?
4 REPLIES 4

eddieoffermann
Honored Guest
I am. I've tried updating, switching my release cycle, switching to the test channel - nothing will get other virtual environments to download.

Aris_vene
Honored Guest
same here

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same problem which is how I found this thread.  After finding no answers, I accidentally stumbled upon the the "fix" which is embarrassingly easy, but not very intuitive.  Instead of choosing it with the trigger, like everything else, you have to hit the A button.  That should get you all set up with a different environment.  

Slinkysinker
Explorer

same. i downloaded a few and all others just disappeared. it doesnt even let me see them..... anyone have any fix?