cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Play Roblox

durpylegos
Honored Guest
Hello, there fellow VR users! I am trying to play Roblox VR on my Oculus Quest, but I have no idea how to do so. I don't own a PC (I have 3 MacOS and they are great), but if you know how to help me then it will be well appreciated. I have tried everything I could figure out with no luck. Thank you for trying.
8 REPLIES 8

AXpeg_pegXA
Protege
right now, i don’t think it’s possible. Oculus doesn’t support mac and it also doesn’t have roblox in the game store, you could use bootcamp to use windows on your mac but its like 125 dollars for the official (and in my oppinion the best) windows system

johnmarky7
Explorer
Hi, Can you please tell me how to get rubox in roblox?

Skiloopski
Explorer
Look on youtube bro this isn't a help place for roblox @johnmarky7

Skiloopski
Explorer
Also I just wish people would look more into this before buying a headset for a game that supports vr, and the vr system hasn't been worked on since late 2016, almost 5 year.

In early 2017 the people that worked on roblox vr, quit, because they were given a low pay because roblox didn't give them tasks to do, and also their was many other opportunities for them to work at better places.

Skiloopski
Explorer
The only reason I know this is because I know a friend who works on roblox vr games, and his friend knows someone called Carl, that used to work on roblox vr.

And thats how my friend found out roblox vr was even a thing, roblox vr only started to pop back out of the shadows in March,

And get more popular.

From early 2017 to late 2019 if you asked someone about roblox vr they wouldn't even know that its a thing, even some of the oldest devs on the platform,

The only reason it didn't blow up like recroom is because: roblox gave developers on the platform hardly any examples, or documentation so you can sorta blame roblox for the lack of vr, but it roblox got it stand alone for quest 1 and quest 2 within 6 months from now,  Roblox and roblox vr would take over vr, and recroom..

nikolehurzhiy
Honored Guest

Hello, there fellow VR users! I am trying to play Roblox VR on my Oculus Quest, but I have no idea how to do so. I don't own a PC (I have 3 MacOS and they are great), but if you know how to help me then it will be well appreciated. I have tried everything I could figure out with no luck. Thank you for trying.

AstroPickle
Honored Guest
@Skiloopski He/she probably didn’t buy the headset for the EXACT purpose of playing Roblox. Other VR games exist and I haven’t seen anyone who buys a 400-800$ VR just to play ONE game.

first of all, its robux. second of all, you have to pay. third, this post isnt about how to get free robux.