New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Current Oculus Stock Availability List

kojackkojack Posts: 6,758 Volunteer Moderator
edited March 31 in General
I'll keep this updated every day or so.

Latest stock on the Oculus Store as of 2020/04/1 8:20am AEST
Rift-SQuest 64GBQuest 128GBGo 32GBGo 64GB
AustraliaN/AA$649A$799A$239A$319
AustriaN/AN/AN/A€159€219
BelgiumN/AN/AN/A€159€219
CanadaN/AC$549C$699C$199C$259
DenmarkN/AN/AN/A€159€219
FinlandN/AN/AN/A€159€219
FranceN/AN/AN/A€159€219
GermanyN/AN/AN/A€159€219
IcelandN/AN/AN/A€159€219
IrelandN/AN/AN/A€159€219
ItalyN/AN/AN/A€159€219
JapanN/AN/A¥62,800¥19,300¥25,700
NetherlandsN/AN/AN/A€159€219
New ZealandN/A$699$899$269$359
NorwayN/AN/AN/A€159€219
PolandN/AN/AN/A€159€219
South KoreaN/AN/AN/A₩206,000₩276,000
SpainN/AN/AN/A€159€219
SwedenN/AN/AN/A€159€219
SwitzerlandN/AN/AN/AFr.169Fr.229
TaiwanN/AN/A$549 USD$159 USD$209 USD
United KingdomN/AN/AN/A£139£189
United States of AmericaN/A$399 USD$499 USDN/A$199 USD
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Oculus Forum Tool,  Phantom Touch Remover,  Forum Dark Mode,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest

Comments

• kojackkojack Posts: 6,758 Volunteer Moderator
    I couldn't get the Rift CV1 page to scrape correctly. But so far it looks like only the US has CV1's in stock for $299us. They are refurbished units.

Could still be worth it for spare parts, there would be a better chance of it being in good condition than buying on ebay.
    If they sold them in Aus I might get one just in case my cable ever breaks. I've got 8 different VR headsets and I still use the CV1 almost exclusively, I don't know what I'd do if it broke and I couldn't get a replacement.
    Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Oculus Forum Tool,  Phantom Touch Remover,  Forum Dark Mode,  X-Plane Fixer
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,914 Valuable Player
    Who gives a flying FUCK. :o

Where the FUCK is the Bog Roll Stock Availability List? Huh? HUH?  :D:D:D 
  • dburnedburne Posts: 4,029 Valuable Player
    Wow nice...….

Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
    A big change since yesterday.
    The Quest 64GB has sold out everywhere except Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK.
    America and Canada have sold out of the Rift-S, Quest 64GB and Quest 128GB.

• SepticeyeThunderSepticeyeThunder Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Did it sell out yesterday? Because I've been checking the to see if the Rift S is available but as far as I know it's been out of stock for weeks.
    Yep. Yesterday they had new stock in, but it's already gone.
    There's probably a lot of people refreshing the page, desperate for a headset since HalfLife Alyx is out tomorrow.

NerveGear
    There needs to be a "order when in stock" button.
  • OmegaM4NOmegaM4N Posts: 943
    3Jane
    edited March 22
    Well here in the UK some stores are selling them online, Currys here in the UK have a online store on ebay and with the PRESSPLAY code you can grab a new 64 gig Quest for £339 right now, they are still showing as in stock......i just did as i am willing to give the Quest another go now the link cable is a thing.
    Here is a link to the their ebay store for anyone one else in the UK who wants a Quest 64gig.

(Update, too late, all gone)

• TravlinKidTravlinKid Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Can anyone answer the million dollar question... why is production so slow? Did the marketing team at Oculus miss there target market potential size? By the looks of it they should have made twice as many units available before launch. They are loosing sales everyday to the competition, right?
    I imagen what they missed was the Corona Virus.
    AFAIK these headsets are manufactured in China, undoubtedly production got interrupted for a period of time.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
    Another change.
    The Rift-S is now sold out everywhere but Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Taiwan.
    The Go 32GB is back in stock everywhere.
    No changes to Quest availability.

• holyraine1holyraine1 Posts: 12
    Brain Burst
    does anyone know when it will be back in stock? i want to buy a rift s but its out of stock everywhere, even at amazon, microsoft and best buy
    does anyone know when it will be back in stock? i want to buy a rift s but its out of stock everywhere, even at amazon, microsoft and best buy
    No one knows, just keep checking as often as you can as I am sure they go quick when they get them.
    Don

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,914 Valuable Player
    dburne said:
    Wow nice...….

Was that in reference to my post? Thought it was clear by the emojis that I was joking 😎😁
  • KevKep808KevKep808 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    How come  there wasnt a restock on quest for US? I lot of people want them here, ive been waiting for a while myself. Is there a way to know when theres going to be more? Or we just have to check everyday? Haha
    The Rift-S is now out of stock everywhere.
    The Quest 128GB is out of stock everywhere except Australia, Japan, Taiwan and NZ.
    Ireland and UK lost the Quest 64GB, now only Aus and NZ have it.
    Still plenty of Go's by the look of it, stocked everywhere.

• wuzpwuzp Posts: 516
    Neo
    Can I assume that, if it let me add a Quest to the cart, and then checkout, that it's "in stock?"
    It should be. The Buy Now button changes to Out Of Stock when they aren't available.
    How long it will take to ship, however, I have no idea.

Six hours later and the Rift-S is back in stock everywhere except Aus, Japan, NZ and Taiwan.
    Canada and USA have also gotten in some Quest 64GB and 128GB.

It's like a yoyo.
    Now the Rift-S has inverted. Only Aus, Japan, NZ and Taiwan have it.
    Europe is out of stock of the Go 32GB.

• AusKeeAusKee Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    So I ordered a 128GB Oculus Quest- 2 days ago when it said "Buy Now / Add to Cart" on oculus store.. already paid and it's already taken the $540 (and some tax) out of my account.. it says shipping status as "ETA" with nothing in the box and ship by date as "$shipbydate"  I can't contact support either as it says that the page currently has something wrong and to refresh or go back and try again (tried on several pc's and still doesn't work. Will my order ship soon/did I order when it was in-stock??

and with no ship date and shipping status as ETA will I ever get it? never seen this type of error or shipping status before.
  • OmegaM4NOmegaM4N Posts: 943
    3Jane
    ^^If the money has been taken then all that is happening now is waiting for your item to be picked, packaged and shipped to the courier.......but due to the recent crisis wait times across the board will be high.......i am in the same boat here in the UK, bought and paid but nothing as of yet as everything has been impacted, so it's just a waiting game.
    NerveGear
    I just want a Rift S but I'm always busy when it comes back in stock. There's also no pre-order button, although one would be nice.
  • jdingesjdinges Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    If y'all haven't seen, in America, the buy now option is back on. So hopefully back in stock I would assume. Bought mine last night. 
    Been a few days since I updated.
    All of the regions are out of the Rift-S now.
    The Go 32GB is back in stock everywhere.

• Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,993 Valuable Player
    Such a shame they didn't have a tonne of stock - VR could have hit the billion mark way before Zuck expected!
  • WhereAreTheyWhereAreThey Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Thanks for the all the info above.
    I'm in the UK. Any idea's when I can expect to purchase a Rift S? Are we talking a week, month or year? Has Oculus not released any information on the subject?
    Has Oculus not released any information on the subject?
    Nope, no info from Oculus. All we can do is check the store every day, the Rift-S has been going in and out of stock at random.

Canada and USA have gotten in Quest 64GB and 128GB stock.

NerveGear
    The Oculus Rift S says it's in stock but when I add it to cart it says it's out of stock. I have tried 5 times now and the same thing happens. This is some stupid BS.