New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Current Oculus Stock Availability List

2»

Comments

• Starke16Starke16 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    The Oculus Rift S says it's in stock but when I add it to cart it says it's out of stock. I have tried 5 times now and the same thing happens. This is some stupid BS.
    I know, why say in stock if it's not actually in stock, I was looking forward to buying one today 
  • haze177haze177 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Starke16 said:
    The Oculus Rift S says it's in stock but when I add it to cart it says it's out of stock. I have tried 5 times now and the same thing happens. This is some stupid BS.
    I know, why say in stock if it's not actually in stock, I was looking forward to buying one today 
    It just let me buy one!
  • Starke16Starke16 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Starke16 said:
    Actually I was just able to buy one so go now maybe you'll get lucky 
  • OmegaM4NOmegaM4N Posts: 773
    3Jane
    edited April 1
    kojack said:
    Has Oculus not released any information on the subject?
    Nope, no info from Oculus. All we can do is check the store every day, the Rift-S has been going in and out of stock at random.

That is strange as Oculus are usually on the ball when it comes to communication with their consumers. lol

Yes that was sarcasm....i am here all week......Aye thang yaw.

• WhereAreTheyWhereAreThey Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Wow, just noticed the buy now button was there on Oculus' site. Didn't expect it to work, but I've just purchased a Rift S!
  • Big_Bad_WolfensteinBig_Bad_Wolfenstein Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Sold my oculus rift on ebay for more than I payed 2 years ago. then tried to buy rift s. Amazon Australia  had stock but apparently even if you have it in your virtual trolley if someone else pays first when you try to pay it comes up with error no stock available. I did get one off oculus  and it has arrived. Much better resolution. works great.  and a friend had to wait for pay and now you can't even get the highly inflated priced one's on Amazon. Oculus wants VR to take off, But People say "It will die as a fad". "No one will create a  VR AAA title because it  wont sell enough copies"
     Well Alyx has proven that wrong. More people than ever want  one, Systems to run VR are now becoming main stream gaming computers and now that we have some momentum the short sighted Execs of Oculus (Facebook) don't have the stock. 
    Sure the virus has effected it some what but I think this was a problem before the virus came about with the shortage of the Quest at Christmas. Why did Facebook not have enough belief in there units to stock up big time on their 2 flagship VRs for Christmas? Lets hope Facebook sees this as a wake up call and start to take VR more series.