New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Broken controllers???

Theagent21Theagent21 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I´ve been having tracking problems with my controllers they just drift off every so often idk if it a controller problem where I have to buy both of them again or it´s some update or something. Anyone else having this problem???

Comments

• LodeshLodesh Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Same for me - looks like I am a Jedi throwing the sword or both away, while holding the controller as usual. Happens since yesterday out of now where on any song I try to play. More complex and faster songs seem to have this issue more frequently. For the last 4 months I never had this issue before. Unplayable like this and very frustrating. Same type of batteries as usual, batteries and headset fully charged.
  • LodeshLodesh Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I jsut tried some things:
    - deactivated handtracking beta
    - deinstalled YUR-Fit

Feels a bit better now - seems to be some kind of performance issue.

• MujipopMujipop Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    This is happening to me too, just today for no reason bam I can’t play pistol whip, or beatsaber or thrill of the fight. What the hell. This is seriously out of order. It’s a one week old quest and I can’t play the games I paid for. What can I do??? :(((((
    NerveGear
    How do you ‘deactivate handtracking beta’ I’ve never activated anything. I just turned it on, let it update, and bought these games :(((( 
  • StrongitStrongit Posts: 31
    Brain Burst
    I have similar problems; I suspect it's a combination of things.  I use rechargables and it happens more when they're below 50% charge.  It also has to do with lighting.  I have to keep my lights at 100% and on daylight spectrum rather than warm white.
    NerveGear
    Hmm I play with the curtains pulled, and it was working absolutely fine until yesterday, so I can’t put it down to lighting. Maybe it really is low battery already. Do they really only last a week? I need rechargeables, thanks for the info.