New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus link not working.

apad1986apad1986 Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited March 23 in Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
I recently had gotten the anker 10ft cable to be able to use oculus link for the first time. Whenever I first plugged in the cable, everything worked fine. The light was green and it said 'connected,' but whenever I put on my quest and enabled link, it sent me back to the quest screen. The light changed to orange and said that it had a 'general problem.' Does anyone know how to fix this or know why this is happening?
Tagged:

Comments

• enigma01enigma01 Posts: 980
    3Jane
    What are the specs of your PC, and are you definitely using a USB 3.0 Anker cable (I’ve come across a few people who have bought USB 2.0 cables thinking they are 3.0). 

• bobarhett13bobarhett13 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    Similar to my situation.  Link work on my Quest and PC a month ago.  I tried it recently.  Cable is connected with green check, but I get a Windows Hardware Notification that Oculus isn't working correctly.  I click the notification and it send me to a useless trouble shooting page.  Tried various forum ideas including turning off Nvidia Experience overlay, power management on USB-C, nothing.  In the Quest, I get asked about transferring files.  I have tried selecting Deny and Allow.  Both do the same result: not work.  I select Allow for Enable Link.  I get the three white loading dots and/or a black screen.  Hardware notification pops up a couple of times.
  • mom_n_3boysmom_n_3boys Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same here my specs are just fine and I had it working for about an hour or so but right after I installed saints and sinners it just stopped working