cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to run Xplane 11 but I havent been able to set the vr correctly

mexxtony
Honored Guest
I run Xplane 11, but my oculus rift s controllers doesnt work and cant calibrate them
1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Go back to non-VR mode.  Then in the first menu select settings/VR select mouse cursor (temp to make it easier to navigate in VR if your controllers are not recognized, you will want to disable this later for better VR performance) and highlight controls (not latch).  Then select VR option and let it startup again.  Your touch controllers should be recognised.  If not, go to settings/joysticks and at the bottom left try to select Oculus controllers (both of them).  These should now work ok and you should not need to calibrate them.

If you still cannot get them to work.  Got to your X-Plane 11 installation folder resouces/joystick configs and go down to where you see anything Oculus*** and delete these.  Then startup your xp11 launcher and check for updates (not with beta mode).  This will check all your xp11 files and replace/add/repair the files you just deleted.  Go through the sequence I already mentioned and you should be fine.

If you need more help you should try the XP11 VR subforum;

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/380-vr-in-x-plane-11/

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers