cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchases on quest vs oculus store on the PC

neo3979
Honored Guest
I was lucky enough to get oculus quest.  I bought beat saber on the quest itself but when I go to the oculus store on my PC it wants me to purchase it again.  Since I am new to all this.  If you buy something on the quest vs the PC is that different.  
3 REPLIES 3

MikeF
Trustee
in this case yes you have to buy it a 2nd time. Its left up to the developers to decide if they want to allow crossbuy between quest and pc so it varies between titles. There are a number of crossbuy titles but most of the popular ones dont allow it

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
The Quest Library and the PC/Rift store are 2 different storefronts, and there’s a 3rd store for Go. It is confusing, but make sure you buy the right one for your headset. With a Quest, you can use Link to play Rift store games. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
You can get a list of games that are cross-buy here: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/section/2335732183153590/

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2