New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Does my warranty cover this?

Nedak77Nedak77 Posts: 3
NerveGear

So, I bought my Rift S last year, and recently the left thumbstick has been going backward for no reason, I have tried looking online for help but I couldn't find anything. Does my warranty cover this? Even if I don't do anything for a second, it will go backward, and no recently, my Left touch controller has been 6-10 feet underground, even though it is in my hand(This may be temporary, but I wanted to include it just in case it matters). It sucks that if I am player RecRoom or VRchat I will unexpectedly move backward. If you can, help me understand what to do to fix it, or tell me if my warranty covers this. Additional info: I look at my controller and it doesn't do it physically, I am positive that it is either the software in the Left Controller, or it is the headset receiving information wrong. 

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,833 Valuable Player
    Contact Oculus Support and ask them.  You'll need to start a support ticket.  I'm sure they will try to help you out.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, Vive Wireless.