cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add new font files to the Quest to use in apps like Gravity Sketch?

chrisstcyr
Honored Guest
I’m looking to explore typography in VR with the Oculus Quest. Are there methods to upload different typefaces to the Quest and/or specific drawing and design apps like Gravity Sketch and Tilt Brush? 
5 REPLIES 5

ezop73
Rising Star
I wouldn't imagine so, that would more than likely have to come from the developers either as an update or a DLC 

Might be worth contacting the team at gravity sketch and see if they'll put it on an update.

FitBoy01
Explorer

Before Gravity Sketch came to Oculus Quest, designers needed a VR-ready PC, as well as a tethered head-mounted display with external tracking. Now, any designer can pick up an Oculus Quest for half the price of a smartphone and use it from the comfort of their own desk or studio.

We explain why the launch of Oculus Quest will have huge implications for the future of design, and how you can make the most out of using Gravity Sketch on your Oculus Quest Here.

And for some creative fonts ideas you can use this site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

11-Incredible-Torame

moon.4677342
Honored Guest

Sorry for the brevity. To add new fonts to the Oculus Quest for apps like Gravity Sketch, you'll need to contact the developers and request font support through app updates or additional content. Users typically cannot directly add custom fonts to such apps

ianestrada.2024
Honored Guest

giving our global fan base a better,  faster, safer webteknohaber gta 5 software download experience.