New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't track order?

DawnsLight_DawnsLight_ Posts: 4
NerveGear
I want to track my Oculus Rift order but anytime I click the link I get emailed it tells me that the link is invalid. Do I have to cancel to order and re-order it with my account?

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,610 Valuable Player
    Sometimes you just need to give it some time. The tracking number won't acivate till it's been scanned somewhere. be patient, not everything is instant.
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS 1 minor problem
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

• DawnsLight_DawnsLight_ Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I guess that makes sense, it may take a while for it to activate but I only made this because its been 4 days since I ordered it and I'm just concerned you know?

oh, 4 days is a bit long, but don't cancel anything. If you're concerned open a ticket.
    https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

NerveGear
    Richooal said:
    oh, 4 days is a bit long, but don't cancel anything. If you're concerned open a ticket.

Thank you so much for your help. I went to check my email to see what was posted and a new link was generated. It says the estimated time is that itll be shipped is May 6th
  • CRadiantCRadiant Posts: 8
    Brain Burst
    Richooal said:

Thank you so much for your help. I went to check my email to see what was posted and a new link was generated. It says the estimated time is that itll be shipped is May 6th
    Why is yours May 6th? I ordered mine yesterday and my estimated ship date April 28th.
    CRadiant said:
    Richooal said:

Why is yours May 6th? I ordered mine yesterday and my estimated ship date April 28th.

Could you be in different countries?

NerveGear
    CRadiant said:
    Richooal said:

It could be that you ordered yours earlier than I did? I ordered mine April 16th and it ships May 6th