cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoxVr and Center Room

Anadon
Honored Guest
For about a week the game has not aligned with the centre of the room set by the initial oculus configuration.  Entering BoxVR settings and pressing the button to align the center of the room moves me to two different positions from the one actually set.  Does anyone get this BUG?

I have already reinstalled the game and made a new configuration of the oculus but the problem occurs again.

Thank you
6 REPLIES 6

tripper54
Honored Guest
Did you manage to sort this out, Anadon?

From this morning I have the same problem. The 'recenter room' button toggles between 2 positions, both of which are nowhere near where I am standing. This could possibly be the first time launching the game after an oculus update.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue, all of a sudden.  I uploaded some music for a personal soundtrack, which was very laggy, but that's fine.  After installation, one of my  hand sensors was not picking up correctly and it told me there's an issue, so I adjusted the wall sensors, recalibrated my play area and now when I start the app, the standing spot is off center and when I hit the room recenter button, it jumps between 2 feet to my right , then 2 feet to my left and keeps going back and forth every time I hit the recenter button.

tripper54
Honored Guest
Thanks for commenting @sreach73 . I have contacted FitXR via their support@fitxr.com address. Hopefully they'll offer a solution.

tripper54
Honored Guest
An update: so far, FitXR support's suggestions have been to redraw guardian, and 'press reset a few times'. Neither of these has worked 😞
I'll keep updating this post as I hear from them, hopefully, we'll get to a solution!

In the meantime if anyone has any ideas as to the cause or things I can check, I'm all ears 🙂

GroovyTK
Honored Guest
I tried everything and I only get two options to position myself (the wrong position and the gym two blocks away) tried redrawing guardian, tried, messing with steamvr settings, nothing worked, in fact, everytime I went back to Boxvr it got worse.

tripper54
Honored Guest
I'm still having this problem, and sadly FitXR support have stopped replying to my emails. I must say I'm feeling a bit ripped off now, and I'm totally regretting buying the DLC which I got to use only a couple of times.