Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest stuck

olivier_piechac
Honored Guest
Hey there,

I hope it the right place to ask this.

I have got a problem with my quest. 

I had this issue almost since the begging : when I was putting down my quest to do something else and pick it up back again it would stay stuck on the screen "perte de suivi" (in french - something like loss of tracking in english, not sure of the real name in the quest in english).

My controlers would not work and when I move my gaze around everything follows (I cannot aim at anything on screen, it is like the image is frozen). I use to reboot my quest (by pressing a long time on my quest button, I cannot aim at the buttons) and everything was working properly afterwards... Until now.

Now even if I reboot I get the same screen.

It randomly work though after some times, I tried a factory reset when it did but it still does the same thing.

Do any of you guys have an idea of what I should do ?

Here's a screen of what I see
kticz1rfhioa.jpeg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Crazy_Sane
Superstar

Hi,

It's unfortunate that you're having this problem. I've never had an issue with mine.

You need to submit a support ticket. Just Google "oculus support ticket" and go from there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Crazy_Sane
Superstar

Hi,

It's unfortunate that you're having this problem. I've never had an issue with mine.

You need to submit a support ticket. Just Google "oculus support ticket" and go from there.

olivier_piechac
Honored Guest
Thanks, I'll do that !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi did  you get an answer concerning  your  problem  cause i have the same problem. Thanks 

StephaneBis
Honored Guest
J'ai le même problème depuis 1 semaine

nemo26.FR
Honored Guest

Bonjour. Même problème depuis des mois. L'éclairage ne change, pas. Je pose le casque sur une table, hors gardian (ou dedans) et hop, le plus souvent j'ai la perte de suivi et plus de manette. Il faut redémarrer la bête et c'est fastidieux, car ça ne marche pas à tous les coups. Je vais contacter l'aide Oculus, mais j'ai comme un doute (on va sans doute me demander de réinitialiser le bidule.... snif...)

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?