cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the price?

Anonymous
Not applicable
It keeps switching from $87 to $399 when I use the first link that pops up, but when I just google the website outside of that link it reverts to $399, so if someone could tell me that'd be awesome because I am mega confused.

4 REPLIES 4

Digikid1
Consultant
We are ALSO confused since you haven't given us the information that we need.  Price of what?  A 64GB model?  128GB Model?  A huge bucket of ice cream?  WHAT!?!?!?!

In the future give us proper information....and then MAYBE we can answer you.

FelicityC
Adventurer
Probably looking at a scam website m8 if it says $87- I saw someone ask a question similar to this (is it too good to be true?)

be careful
8700k @ whatever i feel like, 2070 Super, 3200mhz 32gb memory @ CL16, 1tb wd sn750, msi z370 gaming plus, pvc pipe gun

kojack
MVP
MVP
If your 2 threads on this are referring to the oculusws.com website that has been posted around reddit over the last couple of days with $88 Quests, it's a scam. The site was created in China 6 days ago, and it has now stopped existing (but already got money from at least one reddit user).

During a period of high demand and stock running out in minutes, there's no way Oculus is going to reduce the price of their flagship device from $399 to $87, the Quest and Rift-S are selling faster than they can be made.
Sometimes there's sales on Oculus headsets where they are reduced by maybe $50 (I haven't seen a Quest sale though), but definitely not over $300 off.
The price is fixed for all legitimate retailers.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

enigma01
Trustee
How do you even find a website like this? When I search 'cheap oculus Quest' for example they are all legit retailers that come up on the top results. I'm not surprised there are scams though, the Quest is so highly sought after right now. I've seen new sealed ones selling for more than £100 above RRP on eBay.