New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Black Screen But Have Audio

EurobuffEurobuff Posts: 16
Brain Burst
edited April 30 in Oculus Go
Hi, I bought an Oculus Go. It worked fine out of the box. After 2 hours the battery needed charging, noticed it felt very hot. Plugged it in to charge and unplugged it after a few hours, the green light was showing. Switched it on and got no video display at all. Completely black. The power light illuminates, and you can hear the sound. At one point I clicked the controller and I could hear the sound. I’ve tried factory reset, I get the flashing purple lights which turns to white after a while and can hear the sound as it it’s powered on, but there is no display at all. My phone can see the go and connects and gives me how much battery power is left. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix? I have reported this to oculus on April 9th, but they haven’t got back to me. 

Answers

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,158 Valuable Player
    Maybe contact Oculus Support and start another ticket?  I have had my Go for almost 2 years now and never had this problem.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).