cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber on oculus link

Skeets1
Honored Guest
I have the Quest and purchased beat saber and works great. I also have the link cable and when linked I can't get beat saber to work it says I need to purchase again. So can I not use apps purchased on quest and use them when linked.
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not all apps are cross buy, ie buying on one platform gives is to you for the other as well.
Beat Saber is one of those.

david_seo_12177
Honored Guest

dburne said:

Not all apps are cross buy, ie buying on one platform gives is to you for the other as well.

hey dburne, looks like youre pretty educated in the this field. Could you please take a look at my case and give your impression about it.
thanks

Dan3rino
Honored Guest

dburne said:

can you please help me too 
thanks

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer

dburne said:

hey dburne, looks like youre pretty educated in the this field. Could you please take a look at my case and give your impression about it.
thanks

What’s your question? There are 3 Oculus stores - Go, Quest, and Rift/PC. For some apps, if you buy them on Rift, you get them free on Quest and visa versa. However, this is not true on every app and Beat Saber is maybe the most notable exception that you do have to rebuy on each store.