cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: My issue was fixed thank you guys for your help.

TobyNight
Honored Guest

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Likely not going to work with Link.

Kentobi
Heroic Explorer
Your processor appears to be a couple of generations behind and you don’t have a discrete video card - integrated graphics won’t power Link at all. 

Remember, Quest native games are designed to run on a phone chip from a few years ago. Link and PC games are much more resource hungry, even if it’s something like Roblox. Sorry. 

FelicityC
Adventurer
The specs are actually slightly lighter because of the 72 vs 80/90hz display, so the overhead required is less
but that's still a completely insufficient computer and it would struggle to do 3d layering even in simple games with other background tasks going on. In return for the slightly lower overhead you have a less optimized headset since link is still in beta and isn't quite made for this to begin with.

Shadow is an option but that implies you have money for a subscription and  I don't think you would want to find the money for both quest and a shadow proxy PC to play roblox on. No matter how fun Zulu Wars is in VR.
8700k @ whatever i feel like, 2070 Super, 3200mhz 32gb memory @ CL16, 1tb wd sn750, msi z370 gaming plus, pvc pipe gun