New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

My sideloaded app sporadically gets interupted by "Oculus runtime app is not responding" Oculus GO

SteenPetersenSteenPetersen Posts: 5
NerveGear
As the title states, this happens sporadically on all the headsets we have. We have about 10 Oculus Go's and, this seems to happen on all of them. I have been trying to figure out what I could be doing wrong in my code to get this issue but I am at a total loss. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction as to what this issue could be?

When this error happens we just need to press 'close app' and our app is unaffected but it is annoying that the error comes up in the first place.

As I understand it the Oculus runtime app is the underlying application and when it is not responding it should basically just mean it cannot connect to the Oculus backend?

We are trying to build a commercial product and will be contacting Oculus about all of this officially once we have conducted our research and gotten our results. For now it's just an annoyance but I would really like to nail down what the issue is and how to go about fixing it, if possible.

Thank you for your attention.

Comments