New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Support - no support

GoEdenGoEden Posts: 2
NerveGear
Does any actually ever receive feedback from support? Total hopeless for me. Saved up, bought a Go, got it and the vision is not crystal clear, you cannot amend it. anyone else had this problem na dif so how did you fix it?

Comments

• wuzpwuzp Posts: 226
    Nexus 6
    You need to submit a support ticket directly to Oculus.  This is only a "self help" user forum.
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,158 Valuable Player
    Ya, and if you wear glasses, use them.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• wuzpwuzp Posts: 226
    Nexus 6
    @TomCgcmfc is right.  If you need glasses in real-life; you'll need them in VR.  The display panel of the headset set for a focal length of 1.5 meters (4'11").  If you need glasses to see something at that distance, you either need to wear glasses (and use the eyeglass spacer), or purchase prescription lens inserts.