New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Go Controller

Magnus81Magnus81 Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited May 12 in Oculus Go
The Controller of the Oculus Go has a few issues. One is that the Touchpad is not working as it should. Is it possible to replace it with another 3 dof Controller?

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 769 Oculus Staff
    Hey @Magnus81, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Go controller. Please contact support here if you need any help. There are replacement Go controllers available for sale on the Go accessories page as well. Thanks! -Rick
  • zague1011zague1011 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I can't get the Go controller to work with Unreal 4.24 and, now, 4.25. The bindings (as set on the input page in the project settings) which are now specific to the Go are mostly ignored in the gameplay. I will have some hint that a click is detected, but it won't trigger anything. I went back to 4.23.1 where bindings work as generic motion controller inputs. I understand from postings elsewhere that this problem is shared. Is there a solution. This simply prohibits me from using the latest versions of the Unreal engine.  Thanks! 
  • zague1011zague1011 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I can't set parameters for the Fixed Foveated Rendering (FFR) in Unreal 4.23.1 as it is shown here and elsewhere, because I can't either make the corresponding node show up in a blueprint or set its level in the projects settings as it is suggested here (Projetct Settings > Plugins > OculusVR). I don't see the OculusVR item in Project Settings > Plugins to start with. Maybe this has all changed in the latest versions of UE. I just can't find a clear reference for that either.
    Thanks!