Hey everyone - thanks again for your patience during this rollout. The team just pushed out an update to those of you who have already received the v17 software update. This new build should resolve the blue screen crashes that some of you have reported. We have also pushed this same update to the PTC channel to those of you who have hit this issue on PTC but have not yet received the live version. Please do continue to let us know if you experience any problems with this new update using the Help Center > Provide Feedback option within the Oculus desktop software and by contacting customer support. Thank you!
- We’ve made usability improvements to the in-VR reporting flow
- You can now control audio and mic settings for Oculus Link directly from your Quest.
- During setup, the Oculus desktop app will now let you know if your USB cable meets the standards required to power Link.
- General stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where some Rift users would join a party and couldn’t be heard by other party members.