New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Left Oculus Quest controller don't stop vibrating

AramaszAramasz Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited May 2020 in Support
A few days ago when i was playing audio trip, my left controller suddenly gone wild and vibrated nonstop. I unpaired/paired, changed batteries, made a factory reset for the quest... Nothing helped. When i turn in batteries and the Quest is off, the controller vibrates three times and every time i push a button, it vibrates three times. Runnig the Quest it vibrates Non-Stop. I already contacted the Oculus Support, but they need some days they wrote - is there anybody who had this problem and solved it? HELP!

Comments

• Nesto38Nesto38 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same problem.  How was this resolved?

This is how I described my problem in my Support Ticket:

My left controller will not stop vibrating.  This only occurs when the Quest is turned on.  I have tried replacing the batteries, a factory reset, and unpairing and repairing the controllers but none of these fixed the problem.
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 8,058 Valuable Player
    Nesto38 said:

My left controller will not stop vibrating.  This only occurs when the Quest is turned on.  I have tried replacing the batteries, a factory reset, and unpairing and repairing the controllers but none of these fixed the problem.

Then it must be the controller itself that needs replacing.
  • quesopanelaquesopanela Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Did you manage to fix it? if this is how you did it?
  • ErGomErGom Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Aramasz said:
    A few days ago when i was playing audio trip, my left controller suddenly gone wild and vibrated nonstop. I unpaired/paired, changed batteries, made a factory reset for the quest... Nothing helped. When i turn in batteries and the Quest is off, the controller vibrates three times and every time i push a button, it vibrates three times. Runnig the Quest it vibrates Non-Stop. I already contacted the Oculus Support, but they need some days they wrote - is there anybody who had this problem and solved it? HELP!

Hi. I have the same problem. No answer yet. Waiting. And today  I saw that the headset connection with the Oculus app was lost on my iPhone. When I tried to do connection again, a 5-digit code is required for the headset. I can't find this code in headset. Where can I find it and solve the problem? Anyone knows?

• zappkingzappking Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Nesto38 said:

I have exact same issue.  Waiting on Oculus to provide some assistance.