New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Games and apps discount

sabertouchsabertouch Posts: 3
NerveGear
25% Quest game discount code sent to me is not being accepted when I try to apply it to a purchase at store.  Expires May 15th {today{ ???

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 3,527 Valuable Player
    Expires May 15th.
    Today is May 15th.
    Therefore it is expired.
    Or am I reading this wrong?
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • wuzpwuzp Posts: 222
    Nexus 6
    • How did you acquire this "code?"
    • If it's the "Thank You" discount they give you, it's automagically applied to your first purchase.  Just use the Oculus app or do it from the headset.
    • If you have the Oculus app on your phone, and it is paired to your device; you should be getting a never ending & annoying daily feed of notifications on discounted apps and "daily deals."
  • sabertouchsabertouch Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    wuzp said:
    • How did you acquire this "code?"
    • If it's the "Thank You" discount they give you, it's automagically applied to your first purchase.  Just use the Oculus app or do it from the headset.
    • If you have the Oculus app on your phone, and it is paired to your device; you should be getting a never ending & annoying daily feed of notifications on discounted apps and "daily deals."

• sabertouchsabertouch Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    25% discount was offered on a notification on my Iphone.  Didn't realize the purchase had to be made on the phone
    app too.  Tried it and it was accepted.  Always made my buys on computer. 
    Thanks for educating me.