New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

unable to connect oculus go to my flashrouter wifi

dinslow11dinslow11 Posts: 2
NerveGear
hello, hope all are safe during these times. nyc essential worker here with a bit of a problem (aside from the pandemic). bought an oculus go. had the flash router for a while now. their support isn't helpful at all, as they want a subscription for the help I am asking. I see all 3 of my wifi networks in the list in my headset. 2.4ghz and 5g from isp modem, which I can connect to either just fine. but I just feel more comfortable using my flashrouter. I am able to see it in the list, but I keep getting an authentication error (incorrect password) then just "saved" is beneath the network. it never connects. logging in to the FR app gets me into the router. I tried that password as well as a few others, to no avail. Now my laptop, galaxy s20 ultra, android tv box, smart tv all can connect to either of the 3 with ease. but for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I need to configure. is it the headset? the flashrouter? is it a firewall or security issue? is something blocked? do I need to switch something on or off? any advice would be greatly appreciated. stay safe all.

dan