New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How to re-setup my quest

kevinguysingerkevinguysinger Posts: 2
NerveGear
I originally set up my quest while wearing my reading glasses. I don’t need them like I thought I would but can’t find a way to redo the vision set up for making everything as clear and sharp as possible.  

How do I redo that part of the set up?

thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• McNuttsMcNutts Posts: 68
    Hiro Protagonist
    WOW I don't remember anything about that part of the setup. I thought the only thing you can do to adjust vision is the slider on the bottom left side of the Quest to adjust the distance between the lenses.
    Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5GHz all cores | Noctua NH-D15S with 2 Fans | GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA |  32GB [email protected] | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra | OS(Win 10 Pro) - 250GB NVMe WD Black | Games - 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda | Case - NZXT H510i | PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series 850W Gold |
    Plex Server: [email protected] | 16GB | 250GB SSD | 2x4TB WD Black HDs | EVGA 980 ti
    VR Headsets: Rift S | 128GB Quest | 64GB Go | PSVR | Valve Index after 8-100 weeks
  • killswitch85killswitch85 Posts: 46
    Brain Burst
    If you mean the green circle/bars seen during start up - you cant just navigate to this part, you have to watch the tutorial again -  its in the settings menu.
  • kevinguysingerkevinguysinger Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I did, thanks killswitch85