New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Payment Method Error

Jkeaton1Jkeaton1 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I tried to order the quest for my son and each time I enter credit card info, it states there is an error. I tried a different card with same results, anybody else having this issue??

Comments

• LewryuLewryu Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    This may not be helpful, but when I was getting payment errors by adding my debit card as a payment method was because I had to put spaces in the card number. "Silly me". 

If this doesn't help and no one replies, then your only choice is to create a support ticket or chat with an online support member(Which is on the green box in the bottom right corner on the website) - Only available on the desktop/PC site

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Oculus Rift S
    AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, GIGABYTE 1660 Super, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, MSI B450m Mortar, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2, Windows 10 Pro v1903
  • sydneyblacksydneyblack Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I think I replied privately one of the comments.  I remember having this issue at Christmas... what ended up working was Internet Explorer.  Make sure you look at the format for the card and date... follow them with spaces and all.  Hope this helps!
  • evelynwardevelynward Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited May 20
    Jkeaton1 said:
    I tried to order the quest for my son and each time I enter credit card info, it states there is an error. I tried a different card with same results, anybody else having this issue??

I am facing the same issue for 2 times and I am not doing it again it says my card will block.