I'm going to run through the last day of events. My rift s is on and detecting i'm there, yet the display port is not being detected, I have tried seemingly everything, but nothing has worked so far.
List of things I have tried:
1) unplugging the USB and display port, plugging back in the USB, waiting 5 seconds, and then plugging back in the display port.
2) unplugging the headsets cable, and then plugging it back in.
3) Opting for the public test channel
4) Updating my Oculus drivers, graphics card, and windows version (all were up to date)
5) Restarting Oculus via the beta tab in the settings
6) Restarting my computer DOZENS of times
7) Combining 1, 5 and 6
8) Contacting Oculus support (no answers)
9) Contacting every discord I could find about VR, (no working answers)
10) I even tried praying and crying, but in the morning nothing changed, no surprise there