New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

URGENT | Users can't access SENTIO VR app in the Store after latest update

SENTIO-VRSENTIO-VR Posts: 7
Brain Burst
Hi Everyone, 

We updated our Sentio app on the Oculus Go Store 2 weeks ago. The update appears to all users who have the app installed - but on updating the app - it does not allow opening the app and stays at the same screen Users have done factory reset and tried installing the app again from the Store and the same issue happens. Basically, anybody who wants to use the app whether new or existing user cannot use it right now. From Oculus support - I've only got responses every 2-3 days with no concrete answers on how to solve the problem or if the issue has even been identified. 

Has anybody else faced this issue ? Do you suggest any solutions ?

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,158 Valuable Player
    I personally do not know but it sounds like you might want to post this in the Oculus Developers forum.  Good luck.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).