New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Does my rift library automatically work with my quest?

mmezommezo Posts: 3
NerveGear
Just wanted to confirm that titles I bought for the rift that are available on the quest would be available in my library automatically?

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,450 Volunteer Moderator
    Not quite, and not necessarily. Many Quest titles support cross-buy with the Rift version, but several major games don’t, including Beat Saber, SuperHot, Moss, and Arizona Sunshine,.

For the titles that do support cross-buy, they don’t just appear in your library automatically, you have to claim them in the store. Here’s the cross-buy section on the Quest store. Any cross-buy titles you’re entitled to will show the price as Free. Go to each app’s store page and “purchase” it for free. Then it will appear in your library in the Not Installed section. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • mmezommezo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thank you, that is what I feared. Ah well
  • mmezommezo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Is there any way to know in advance of purchase if something I am looking at buying on the rift has cross-buy?