Hi, so 2 days ago I reinstalled my Windows 10 because I wanted to refresh my system after many years. After that I installed all the necessary drivers, some other aplication too without any issue but I can't installl Oculus app, which I had before on my PC and I used it quite a lot.
The message is in Polish, but it says "Check internet connection" and it happen few seconds after launching Oculus.exe
I've tired do many things such as:
- chekcing my internet connection, reseted my router, etc,
- I download OculusSetup.exe with times,
- disabled Windows Defender Firewall before instalation,
- installed VCRedist,
- updated Windows,
- removed all the Oculus folder,
- switched to DOCP (im using AMD, so I don't have XMP)
I don't know what to do next.
The error Im getting is releated to "Daybreak Native.dll"