New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Glitchy Oculus Home and Cannot boot up MC

oohaahbearoohaahbear Posts: 2
NerveGear
So I tried Oculus Link with the official cable, but whenever I go into Oculus home, everything is way and frozen, and cannot do anything, and when it finally works and I can boot up a game, the only one I have installed is Minecraft, it says checking for updates, then does that same glitchy thing then crashes, I do own minecraft windows 10 edition, so I don't see why it doesn't work. 

Comments

• jseamsjseams Posts: 89
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited May 23
    So I tried Oculus Link with the official cable, but whenever I go into Oculus home, everything is way and frozen, and cannot do anything, and when it finally works and I can boot up a game, the only one I have installed is Minecraft, it says checking for updates, then does that same glitchy thing then crashes, I do own minecraft windows 10 edition, so I don't see why it doesn't work. 

The official Link 16’ cable or the cable that came bundled with the Quest? What are your system specs? CPU? GPU? Have you tried any of the free Oculus demos?
  • oohaahbearoohaahbear Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    edited May 24
    The official link 16' cable, and I have a Ryzen 5 2600 6-core processor, 8 gb ram, and a Geforce GTX 1060 3G, I don't believe I have tried an oculus demo, should I do that? I did the First Steps on Quest mode but I haven't done dreamwalk on Link.
    Edit: I think the only thing it might be in my specs is my ram