cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for orders to go from opened-shipped

Brandofrinz
Explorer
I’ve been waiting for a week now and my oculus quest still hasn't shipped. It it normal for it to take this long?
12 REPLIES 12

dvc2112
Protege
I placed my order 5/19 and it showed a "ships by" date of 6/24 at the time of the order.  I was overjoyed to see that my order status changed yesterday from "Opened" to "Processing for Shipment" and charge now shows on card.  Way sooner than I expected.  🙂

Brandofrinz
Explorer
I hope that mine changes today to that since I ordered it around the time you did ?

ereizer
Explorer
i place  my  order the 5/20 i recived the Quest the 5/26 today

Brandofrinz
Explorer
That makes no sense why they can send some of their headsets in a week and others in a month?

assenls
Explorer
I would think it depends on location and availability in local stores. I was monitoring a local store in the Nehterlands and each passing day the number of available devices went down and down, so I just went to the shop and got it there instead of ordering directly from oculus.com where it was showing me simply "Out of stock" and no information when it would be available again.

Brandofrinz
Explorer
Well I ordered it right when it came back in stock because I got an email. Plus there is a store near me. So I just don’t understand why people who ordered it later than me got it earlier.

Alfsdad
Honored Guest

I’ve been waiting for a week now and my oculus quest still hasn't shipped. It it normal for it to take this long?

How long did it take ? Mine says opened for 3 days now , My kids are dying for it to be shipped , Any answer helpful ??

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Your order stays on open for around 8 to 10 days before it will change from Open to Process for shipping. Once that happens is will be few days before it is actually shipped and it changes to Shipped, Once it is shipped, It ships fast. 2 Day Air. In most cases it takes around two weeks.
Hang in there.  😉

NeonWolfYT
Explorer
Ordered mine in June and as of 12:41 PM today, the status is still open.  I've been waiting over a month ?