cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have enough space to install?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to install the Oculus software to my PC, however, every time I try to run the installer it says I don't have enough space for me to install and only prompts me to quit the installer. Now, If I actually didn't have enough space, I would understand, but I have over 40gb available on my C: drive and I even went through the Oculus guide on how to change the install destination to my external drive, but the software still said that I don't have enough space. I'm perplexed, and I've been trying to get this running for days. Please help
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @SolemnBravado, can you reach out to our Support team here so we can look towards assisting.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ken_russell_777
Honored Guest
same here driving me nuts,Have submitted a message to you so will hope to hear from you real soon with a fix.Oh and I downloaded to a 2TB drive with 1.8 of space so that's not the issue and still getting not enough space

Sharqua
Honored Guest

I'm trying to install the Oculus software to my PC, however, every time I try to run the installer it says I don't have enough space for me to install and only prompts me to quit the installer. Now, If I actually didn't have enough space, I would understand, but I have over 40gb available on my C: drive and I even went through the Oculus guide on how to change the install destination to my external drive, but the software still said that I don't have enough space. I'm perplexed, and I've been trying to get this running for days. Please help

Did any of this get resolved because ALL over the internet I see the same issue and yet have not seen any one say hey they helped and its fixed ....I have sent in a ticket as well and this is going no place.  With SO many issues that are the same, can it be something going on with the programs installer? Did we purchase an expensive paper weight? Some one please respond. There are a lot of frustrated consumers out here. I am one. I would love to play with this again. My issue is that I uninstalled to move some things, now it wont install back. it played and ran on this machine before... so there is something that changed perhaps in the installer...maybe something else but I cant figure it. there is enough space that I can see... and so many people are having this issue.