cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warped looking display while playing

Orange42069
Honored Guest
hello everyone while ive been playing recently ive noticed my display has become kinda warped looking while turning in vr and im not sure if it has to do with my radeon settings not working and when i open them they just close so i cant update although that happened a while back and it was fine then. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

dtard
Explorer
Do you mean warped as in your field of view/what you can see is either stretched or seems curved? Or do you mean that you sometimes get rippling throughout the display while play? If your view is curved or streched, this is a Field of View issue, I'm not sure if Radeon settings would cause this but make sure there's nothing in there that is modifying field of view. If you're playing some non-vr game through a VR modifying software, you will have to manually modify settings in there to make it make sense with the way your brain perceives reality. That is a topic that requires more research.

If you're referring to rippling, that's basically like screen tearing in non-vr games. I don't experience that a lot or know how to fix it if it becomes a bigger issue, but add some more detail about the issue your seeing, the hardware you are using, and the games you are playing and it will be easier to help with these issues.