New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Shipping time

konuiakonuia Posts: 14
Brain Burst
Hello everyone, i would like to know if i could rely on the ETA for shipping/delivery. When i ordered on the 28th of May it gave me a ETA date of June 19th. I went onto reddit to confirm and see if i could depend on this ETA and didnt really get any answers. Note that i am ordering from the Oculus store and i got a Quest

Thanks

Comments

• DarthConnorsDarthConnors Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    When i ordered my Quest on May 28th, it gave me an eta of June 16th. It's just a guesstimate on when it might ship. It could be shipped before that, on that date, or after that date. But my order went from being opened to processing for shipping in a few days when it went in stock.
  • konuiakonuia Posts: 14
    Brain Burst
    Thanks
  • DarthConnorsDarthConnors Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Welcome
  • poopRskinspoopRskins Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine on June 2nd, said it would be here on June 22nd. After a couple of days of bugging out, thinking we got scammed because it took 5 days for a tracking number...  it says it will be here by June 11th!
  • konuiakonuia Posts: 14
    Brain Burst
    I ordered mine on June 2nd, said it would be here on June 22nd. After a couple of days of bugging out, thinking we got scammed because it took 5 days for a tracking number...  it says it will be here by June 11th!
    Nice!! This gets my hopes up. :)
  • quinnnftwquinnnftw Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine on July 24th, i think it originally estimated an august 16 shipping timeframe. But what's weird is they haven't pulled the money out of my account yet? do they do this when the order is processed for shipping? I haven't received any further updates and when i check my order it still just says open.
  • MattTheCat8MattTheCat8 Posts: 4
    NerveGear

quinnnftw said:
    I ordered mine on July 24th, i think it originally estimated an august 16 shipping timeframe. But what's weird is they haven't pulled the money out of my account yet? do they do this when the order is processed for shipping? I haven't received any further updates and when i check my order it still just says open.
    Correct, they don't charge you until they are processing it for delivery. Gives you a couple days to cancel if you change your mind which is nice.